Welcome to our shop.
- The 2022/22 Harvest Season has now finished and we are proud to announce that all our Gubinge Powder is now state-of-the-art FREEZE-DRIED. Experience the taste, colour and nutritional benefits of our Kimberley Wild Gubinge Freeze-Dried Powder.
- Every Purchase receives our beautiful 7 page fold-out brochure with information on Australia's native Superfood and uses.
- We hope you enjoy your shopping experience with Kimberley Wild Gubinge-The World's Finest Kakadu Plum® and can't wait to send out our beautiful products direct from the heartlands of the Gubinge Orchards on the Dampier Peninsula, Kimberley Coast, Western Australia to our customers.
- Shipping Method: KWG uses Australia Post. Orders are sent on Monday/Wednesday/Fridays. We advise Australian customers that Regular Parcel Post can take up to 5-14 days and Express Post Parcels can take 3-9 days due to our remote area location. Select your method at the Checkout by selecting the "Change" button (under Shipping) to select your preferred shipping method, pricing will be calculated accordingly.
- PLEASE NOTE AUSTRALIA POST IS EXPERIENCING SOME DISRUPTIONS DUE TO COVID19 AND YOUR ORDER MAY TAKE LONGER THAN NORMAL. THERE IS NO HOLDUP ON OUR END WITH ORDERS DISPATCHED AS NORMAL ON MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY MORNINGS